Tuesday, January 14, 2014

HAUL!/Reviews


Hello,
So after watching many beauty guru's favorites of 2013 videos, I decided I would do a little shopping.

here is what I bought:

Drugstore:

Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso"- tried this on today and LOVE it $9

Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in color 042 "Bellini"- I had to go to 3 stores just to find this color and I have heard so many people mention it in their videos, so it must be a good color. $8 

Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in "Honey"- very pretty, your lips but better color $7

Sephora:

Stila eyeshadow in color "kitten"- I used to have this eyeshadow in the "in the light" palette, but I dropped it :( This color has one many awards and I LOVE it $18

Benefit Gimme Brow light/med  $22
  • Overall it is a great product, but if you want a more dramatic look then I think                 pencils/eyebrow shadows look better.
CLINIQUE Bottom Lash Mascara/01 Black $10
  • This is the only product that was not really mentioned in peoples' favorites of 2013 videos, but I wanted to try it because I had been having trouble with my bottom lashes
  • I tried it and I really like it, I don't think my bottom lashes have ever looked this good


No comments:

Post a Comment